From Registration to Investment Ready: Your Guide

As an existing member of Propiteer, you already know the great benefits and amazing investment opportunities we have to offer.

In order to gain access to our new website and continue investing in our latest projects, we need you to complete registration. We’ll pre-fill parts of the registration with details we have from your account, so please check that this information is correct and up-to-date as you go.

Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration, where you will need to upload your necessary KYC (Know Your Customer) documents. Afterwards, you’ll be able to access our new site plus browse our latest investment opportunities.


 How to register 

  1. Begin the registration process by clicking the link in the email we sent you.
  2. Follow the steps and check over your personal details, ensuring they match with your proof of identity and proof of address documents that you will need in the next step.
    Please note that we require a telephone number for SMS verification purposes, so please have this to hand.
  3. Upload your proof of identity and proof of address documents for our KYC checks. Please read our Accepted Forms of ID for a list of allowed identification documents.
  4. Verify that you are either a Sophisticated Investor or a High Net Worth Individual. Not sure which one you are? Read High Net Worth Individual and Sophisticated Investor: The Criteria and see which statement you identify and agree with.
  5. Once the registration is complete, you will have full access to the new website and complete visibility of our projects open for investment.
  6. We will email you once your KYC has been approved (this can take up to 24 hours). You will then be able to top up your Personal Wallet, allowing you to invest in our projects with your personal funds. You can also choose to make a Corporate Wallet to make investments through your business.


Looking for a way to invest your pension? You can now invest in selected Propiteer projects through your Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS Pension) or your Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).


To find out more, please contact Propiteer.

Back to Posts